Monday, February 2, 2009

Alfred H Neuman



While I rant carelessly on this blog, sure that there would be no visitors to this page ,apart from me , there is a clear and distinct danger that someone might actually slip in here. If such an intrusion happens , the probability of which is near zilch as of now, I am pretty sure that the prying soul would not venture into reading what i have got to say.Even if he does, the chances of his interests surviving beyond a paragraph is remote.

Miracles, do happen, and the best one that can happen to me is that the lost stranger who stumbled upon my blog decides to read on . While logical reasoning reasons that such an eventuality may never happen, mathematical probability indicated otherwise . As the learned knows that near zero and zero is entirely different and are separated by infinity . Such a mathematical probability can suddenly pick someone out of their comfort and catapult him into my blog. Theory of probability may not stop at that and can threaten the wits out of him into reading my blog.

When theory of probability works at its probable best bringing in all the ill luck upon such a stranger, i dont want him to think that this blog is a reflection emanating from the miserable life I lead . Now, I do lead a miserable life and I do reflect on many a things in a curious way. But it would give me more artistic liberty if I presented these contoured thoughts as that of an imaginary character and not as my own to avoid prejudice. Prejudice, since the same theorem of probability may ensure that the stranger who suffered reading my blog can turn out to be my boss and can extract revenge.

Hence I choose, Aflred H Neuman, cousin of Alfred E Neuman.

Younger Alfred is referred in these columns ( Boy, I really do take myself seriously) as Alfy . As the younger soul Alfy is brash,brave,youthful,stupid,wise, honest,fraud,frustrated, happy and sad. As the years taught him lessons and minutes added wrinkles he became a mature self and is addressed as Mr.Newman. As Mr. Newman, he has transformed and his outlook towards world has changed significantly. Now he is brash,brave,old,stupid,wise, honest,fraud,frustrated, happy and sad.

So , whatever u see in these columns are of Alfy and Neuman and hardly any experiences are mine. I am just a bystander who has been fortunate enough to witness Alfy and Neuman

4 comments:

Unknown said...

both are one and the same, i feel that the younger one is the soul of the older one, much younger thats all, the older one is just old only by age not by characteristics, he remains the same lil one as he was. do u agree or not?

HARISH said...

Well someone said i was older when i was younger.. so from a perspective of biological aging they are apart.. but if u date their brains alone , provided u found one, it would be same.As regards to the soul, they sold it long back.

Diamond and Pearl said...

You mean it would a miracle if he/she manages to maintain his/her sanity after 'trying' to read blue text against blue blackground and a squirrel's dark tail!

HARISH said...

U got me there. I look as perplexed as the scrat here whenever i try do change my fonts,background ,layouts etc. This attempt to frustrate the rare visitor ( Anyone who has been here, has been here on my request till now ) is not intentional and purely owing my to my technical inability.