Monday, January 26, 2009

Why Metaphorical Millisecond ?


Well, apart from the obvious attempt to make this blog sound intelligent, which it is not intended to be ( I assure you on that ) , what exactly would be the reason for this title ?


Do you have questions like , Why should it be millisecond ? Why not 'Metaphorical Minute' or 'Metaphorical nanosecond' ? . I am impressed !! You and me belong to the same intelligentsia .


Let me address the question on the selection of the metric unit.


A second is too long !! Minute is far too long !! Nanosecond just enough!! So had to settle for something in between... You have difficulty in believing it ? I am not surprised.


For starters, I suggest you go through the Guth theory or Inflation theory to understand what I am saying . Find below a link which can help you understand it better ..


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_inflation


Welcome back folks!!

I am pretty sure that you aren't any wiser now than before you checked out that link . Let me interpret that page for you ( and before i get slapped with copyright violation , i have to admit that most of the next few lines , except the mistakes, belong to Bill Bryson ) ...

The theory basically tells us that a fraction of a moment after the dawn of creation, the universe underwent a sudden dramatic expansion. It inflated in size doubling in every 10-34 Seconds. Effectively this theory summates that in a single cracking instant we were endowed with a universe that was vast - at least a hundred billion light years across and perfectly arrayed for the creation of stars, galaxies and other complex systems.


Now , do u still consider millisecond to be a negligible unit of time ? More things got accomplished in that time, than what you desire to do your lifetime.. ( I dont intend to say your life is worthless, I surely would make every attempt to make you realise that fact yourself, by the time u are through with this blog)


Only we dont know how or who or what accomplished it .. God ? I am not so sure...


It is also my theory that everything gets created in millisecond... A bright idea occurs to you in a millisecond and moves into the conception phase in a second..( in a minute you doubt that it wasn't such a bright idea and soon, depending on how foolish your idea was, a proof is handed out to you) , your mood changes in a millisecond. Everything happens in a millisecond..


Now that you are clear in a metaphorical way of the importance of millisecond, I intend to dispel any doubt in you about the nature of this blog. No, its not about science . It could have been, but i would be forced to plagiarise abundantly and in a non eluding manner. Now don't get me wrong, I do abundantly plagiarise and i do elude and that too in a manner that is deceptive , devious and circuitous , thereby leaving a doubt in your mind that i may not have plagiarised at all...


I intend to make this blog e a collection of my random thoughts and ideas ..not Newtonian thoughts but completely worthless ones .. vacillating ones too. But these thoughts are extremely important to me , important enough to blog on it . These thoughts help me find that method in madness.


Madness in who ?


Madness in everything, every idea, perception, people , situation etc..


The topics that are covered range right from that action which triggered a sequence of events creating this universe in an instant, but then took billions of years to create life (Well, was god so inefficient that he took such a long time to decide where to put life after he created the universe ? ) to the most impacting things like the how aliens conspire to cause leaks in my kitchen pipe.


Anyways, I am glad God chose earth for us , because i think it would have been too hot or too cold for us anywhere else... although i would have been glad to spend my summer in mars ( max temp of 20 C )


I am also glad that he planted me in this family too, as any other family would have abandoned me by now.


So there sure seems to be some method to the madness of God and in the things he created. These are visible around us .. the ones i spot are presented here..


My request to you, please dont spend more than a millisecond pondering over my musings..



0 comments: